Kigooos Award Winners
The Bill McNulty Award was founded in 1999 and since 2012 has been given to a male and female swimmer who excel at the following criteria.
- Positive attitude
- Role modeling
- Team spirit
- Good sportsmanship
- Swimming performance
The Gerry Soika Award was founded by the Soika family in memory of their son Gerry, a Kigoo swimmer.
The criteria includes:
- Full-time swimmer
- Club member for at least 5 years
- Demonstrates outstanding sportsmanship
- Demonstrates congenial attitude towards a team goal
- Works hard for the betterment of a relay team
- Works with unselfish attitude to inspire younger swimmers
- Has the realization that personal gain does not always reflect glory