A number of updates for tonight:
1) JULY PRACTICE SCHEDULE STARTS TOMORROW (find it HERE) – and there as there have been some key additions:
- True Conditioning and Yoga dryland times have been updated. It’s especially important to wear proper active clothes and to bring a yoga mat if you have one. Make sure you’re on time so you can get the most out of these dryland sessions.
- Wednesday practices are now an hour later to make room for a Water Polo Skills practice from 4:30-5:30. This is open to Juniors and Intermediates who want to try out the sport and learn some new water skills! It’s also great fitness training to complement your swimming. Sessions will be led by Coach Andre.
2) CANADA DAY PARADE – Last call to join 60 of your fellow swimmers as part of our Kigoos Entry on Tuesday. Please meet at 9:30 AM at 4th and Chatham. HERE is the sign-up. The parade ends on Moncton between Trites and Railway and swimmers can be picked up there at the end. All swimmers 14 and under must be checked out to parents.
3) CANADA DAY – No practices on July 1st – come out to the parade!
4) SURREY SIGN-UP – Tomorrow is the last day to sign-up for the Surrey / Cloverdale Swim Meet on July 12/13. It is typically a smaller meet and a good one for newer swimmers wanting to try a weekend meet. HERE is the sign-up.
5) SURVEY LAST CALL – We have heard from about 50% of our families, but would love to hear from you before we close the survey tomorrow night. It takes less than 5 minutes. HERE is the link.
See you at the Pool!