Here is some more information about the Sorcery (Red) vs. Safari (White) themed Red and White Meet!
All swimmers should wear a bathing suit under their Sorcery or Safari themed costume because we will not necessarily be giving time to change during the meet. To check your team see yesterday’s Notifier or the list HERE on the website.
This is a rough timeline of what we have planned for this year’s meet:
5-5:15pm: Opening ceremonies and a brief word from the Head Coach/Adjudicator- Coach Danna
5:30-7pm: Races/competitions in the following order (subject to change):
1. Belly-Flop Prelims (2 heats, top 6 advance to finals)
2. Chain-Link Relay (1 heat, 3 red vs. 3 white teams)
3. Lung-Buster Competition (1 heat, 3 red vs. 3 white team individuals)
4. Crazy Crawl Relay (1 heat, 3 red vs. 3 white teams)
5. Cheer-off (Red vs. White)
6. Tater Tot Treasure Drop (Open to JD Copper and Tater Tots only, 4 from each team)
7. Costume Relay (1 heat, 3 red vs. 3 white teams)
8. Belly-Flop Finals
9. Parent vs. Coaches Relay (2 parent relays, 2 Red coaches relays, 2 White coaches relays)
10. Final Cheer-Off
We want to give everyone a chance to swim so please make sure you arrive on time because we will be signing swimmers up for races at the sign-in table.
Finally – we will need parents for the relay – let Ava know if you can race.
Any questions can be directed to Coach Ava at firstname.lastname@example.org.