Thanks to everyone who helped out with last night and a big thanks to Danna again for being such a wonderful Head Coach for the past two seasons! We are so glad she will be continuing to coach this winter in the Tsunami Program.
1) The video and slideshow from last night have been posted to the website. Here is the direct link to the video and here is the direct link to the slideshow. We know the sound was difficult last night, so we know you will enjoy seeing both of these again. The video is also available on our Facebook page.
2) You will have seen the previous announcement regarding Tsunami. It starts this Saturday. Tsunami groups are based on the group you swam with during the summer. Example: Your child may have been a Junior swimmer last year in Tsunami, but moved up to Intermediate during the summer. You would come to the Intermediate session for Tsunami this year. Coaches will make adjustments this weekend. Any questions regarding groups should go to Andre at email@example.com
3) We are pleased to announce our coaching staff for Tsunami. We are excited to have such an experienced group of coaches:
Andre / Danna
Andre / Danna
Danna / Julia
Danna / Andre
4) Thanks to all who have applied for CIT positions in the winter. We had 13 swimmers volunteer and they have all been contacted. If you have not yet received an email about CIT, and you applied, please email Chris Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Water Polo starts next Wednesday, October 8th – 3:15 at Watermania. More details will come later this week.