A lot of news and reminders today:
Kigoos Updates for May 25thMay 25th, 2015 | Posted by in Notifier
1) The updated group lists are now posted HERE. There have been some adjustments and all those involved have been contacted individually.
2) Today is the last day to sign-up for IceBreaker on June 6-7. We currently have about 135 swimmers signed-up but hopefully we will still have more. We love to get a huge turnout for our home meet. Here is the sign-up page. You can also sign-up for the other June weekend meets. If you have any questions on meet sign-up check with your coach of Coach Ava.
3) Wednesday is the final day to order your breakfast for the Mock Meet on Saturday morning. The breakfast was a huge hit last year so you don’t want to miss out! HERE is all the information including ordering details.
4) On the topic of the Mock Meet – thanks to all of you who have already volunteered to help. You can volunteer to help on the same form as you order breakfast (if you are volunteering and not ordering breakfast just leave the other items blank). We would like all volunteers at the pool by 6:45 AM. Some volunteers will assist with breakfast and others with the running of the meet. We are still looking for more help!
5) The Mock Meet schedule is now posted HERE. We will want everyone at the pool by 6:45 AM!
6) Unclaimed Awards from 2014 – There are some unclaimed awards from the 2014 season. Please check the family file box and the box in the office. Coaches, if you could take a look in the box that is in the office and let your swimmers know if they have anything to pick up that would be much appreciated. Any questions please contact Wendy Maclean at email@example.com
7) We are beginning to plan for our participation in the Steveston Salmon Festival Parade. This has been more popular each year! We are currently looking for parents to be involved and assist our coordinator Megan Zeni. If you are able to assist (a great way to get hours!) please email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also looking for a 20 ft. box trailer or similar trailer to build our float. Again, email Megan if you can help!
8) Finally for today – do you have Food Safe? We are looking for a couple parents with Food Safe that could help with volunteering at a couple of our events and at Regionals in August. Email Zoe if you can help with this at: email@example.com.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.