Attention new parents (and great for returning parents as well):
We will be holding an information session on Wednesday, May 25th at 4:30 p.m. at South Arm pool. Now that practices are in full swing, this is a great chance to get the inside scoop on what goes on during a swim meet and how to sign up for and achieve your volunteer hours. Bring all your burning questions and New Parent Liaison, Kelly Reynolds, Volunteer Coordinator, Megan Zeni and Head Coach, Emmy Obedkoff will guide you through it all. You can also earn a parent participation hour just by attending!
This is not just open to new parents but any parents who might have questions or need a refresher.
You can expect to learn (among other things):
- Food for meets – what to bring, what’s provided.
2. What else to bring to meets.
3. Kigoos Icebreaker Meet – what to expect.
- What to expect from other meets.
5. Checking in with coaches re: what meet days to attend, Junior Development meets, etc.
- What jobs are available for volunteering and how to fill out the parent participation form.
7. General Q&A and more.
For any parents who would like to attend but have schedule conflicts, we will be sending out a recap via email and feel free to send any further questions to Kelly at email@example.com Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org.