Hey Jr. Reds!
Welcome to Hell Weeks!
As I’ve mentioned last week there are going to be a few changes to our schedule and my expectations for the next two weeks:
1. As always Runners and Water Bottles are expected to be brought to all practices – water bottles also need to be at the end of the lane (not in your backpack)
2. A spare shirt, shorts and socks need to brought to every practice. Shirts cannot be dry-fit material, cotton type materials only
3. Tuesday and Thursday afternoon practices will start 15 minutes earlier than the schedule shows. New schedule is as follows; Tues – 5:15pm Thurs – 5:00pm starts
4. Attendance at all practices is expected from swimmers. This includes the grouse grind and the triathlon.
5. If you cannot attend 1 of these events, 1 Make-Up practice will be available the following week. If you plan on needing the Make-Up practice reasons for missing the original practice must be explained to Coach Jacob ASAP.
6. The prize this year will be the same as the rest of the club, to be announced.
If you have any questions or concerns see me before or after practice or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org