Hey Senior Whites,
Great work this weekend at Hootenanny! Our breakouts looked so much better and lots of us got best times. This week we have been reviewing proper technique for all four strokes. Our attendance these past few weeks has been amazing, keep it up!
Hell week starts Monday July 15th, and our theme is monopoly. Over the next 2 weeks we will be playing a swimming version of monopoly. Your goal is to have the most meters at the end of both weeks. Here are the basic rules you need to know in order to complete hell week, and win the club prize:
- Must attend all practices from July 15th to July 19th (8 practices)
- Must attend minimum 6 practices from July 22nd to July 26th, can miss one practice this week
- Must attend grouse grind (July 16th), triathlon (July 18th), and heroes vs, villains (July 24th)
- Must be on time, and stay for entire practice in order for it to count
- Must bring a water bottle and runners to every practice
- Come to all afternoon practices 15 minutes early. Not attending the extra 15 minutes will count as being late to practice.
If you have any questions regarding hell week feel free to email me at email@example.com.
See you at the pool,