Here are the warm-up times, each includes 15 mins of activation.
2. What else to bring to meets.
3. Our Icebreaker Meet, what to expect.
5. Checking in with coaches re: what meet days to attend, Junior Development meets, etc.
6. General Q&A and much more.
Mock Meet 2015
6:00: Coaches arrive, set-up
6:45: Sign in
7:00-7:05: Warm-ups (just explain warm-ups verbally)
7:40: First race
9:15: Last race
10:00-11:00: Clean-up (coaches and parent volunteers)
– Juniors- Seniors: 50m of everything
o 50 freestyle
o 50 backstroke
o 50 breaststroke
o 50 butterfly
– JDs: 25m
o 25 freestyle
o 25 backstroke
o 25 breaststroke
Time to set some goals. This year’s PQT Times have now been posted: http://kigoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/PQT-for-2015.pdf
Here is the ZIP File with everything you need to register your club for our JD Meet on July 9th.
The updated files for club registration are available here: http://kigoos.com/swimmeets/swim-meet-list-sign/ under the Ice Breaker Meet.